Joint Admissions Program
The Joint Admissions Program is offered in collaboration with the following community colleges: Berkshire, Greenfield, Holyoke, and Springfield Technical. The program is designed to facilitate the transfer of students earning an associates degree from a designated community college. Participating students must earn a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average (based on a 4.0 scale in one of the designated majors), and either the associate degree or a minimum of sixty (60) semester hours. Students are subject to the same transfer credit restrictions that apply to traditional applicants.
What are the benefits of the program?
- You will have a structured plan to help facilitate your transfer to Western New England University that includes advisement opportunities with a Western New England University representative while you are enrolled at your community college.
- Ultimately you will earn your bachelor's degree from Western New England University.
Are scholarships available?
Multiple transfer merit scholarships are available for students, as well as a scholarship for members of Phi Theta Kappa.
After you decide to enroll at your community college...
- Work with the transfer counselor at your community college.
- Review our catalogue at www.wne.edu/catalogue
- Contact the Admissions Office at Western New England University with questions
- Attend advisement sessions hosted at your college by a Western New England University representative