International Students

Transfer and Leaving WNE

Not The Right Fit?

Most non-immigrant visa statuses allow students to change schools, although the new school must prepare its own visa sponsorship prior to the change. For F and J visas, moving from one school to another while remaining on the F or J visa is called a SEVIS transfer. 

For more information about transfers and leaving Western New England University, click on the visa type that is applicable to you below.

F-1 Visa

J-1 Visa