*Please be certain to select the following options:
Application: 2023 College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Applied Program: MS in Pharmacogenomics
You will be attending: Full-time
Entry Term: Fall 2023(PHARM/OTD)
All other applicants must apply through PharmGrad.
- Bachelor’s degree: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA: An undergraduate GPA of 2.70 is preferred. Candidates with a lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Transcripts: Transcripts from all colleges attended must be submitted to PharmGrad. Foreign applicants must provide a foreign degree evaluation from one of the following approved agencies: WES, FIS, or ECE.
- Recommendations: A minimum of two evaluator names must be submitted within your PharmGrad application; one recommendation must be from a professor.
- Essay question: How have your past experiences prepared you for our MSPGx program and how would obtaining this degree from WNE help you reach your career goals?
- A current résumé or CV must be uploaded to your application.
- Qualified candidates may be invited to participate in an interview and complete a writing sample.
English-language test scores are required for all applicants who are non-native English speakers who have resided in a country, where English is the primary language, for less than 10 years, UNLESS the applicant has earned or is degree pending (will have earned by anticipated matriculation date) a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree following three or more years of campus-based post-secondary instruction in the United States.
- MS applicants can use any of the following standardized tests to meet our English language requirement:
- TOEFL - 80 IBT
- IELTS - 6.5
- PTE Academic - 56
- STEP Eiken - 1
- iTEP - 4.5
- Duolingo - 105 DET
- List of countries in which English language testing would be waived because it is the primary language:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom