Three students walking through campus

Financial Responsibility

Statement Of Financial Responsibility

If you want bills and financial notices addressed to an individual other than the student, or mailed to an address other than the student's home address as recorded on the University's system, you can submit the Statement of Financial Responsibility to the Enrollment Services office.

Contact Information

Enrollment Services
1215 Wilbraham Road
Springfield, MA 01119

413-796-2080 Phone
413-796-2081 Fax
Contact Us