Kodiak for Students
D2L Brightspace is an advanced online learning environment that's used to support both online and in-person courses at the University. We chose to call our installation "Kodiak" in honor of the Western New England University mascot, the Golden Bear.
Basic Tips and Getting Help
Tips and Support
- Kodiak's login page is at https://kodiak.wne.edu. If you have trouble logging in, try using the self-service features on the login help page to resolve your password issue.
- To report a problem contact the Office of Information Technology Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 796-2200, or open a work order using the "Manage Work Orders" feature on Connect2U
- Kodiak is closely linked to your @wne.edu email account, so you must regularly check your email. Visit the email support page to learn more.
- If you are on campus, you can drop by the Educational Technology office for assistance M-F 8:30-4:30 PM. We're located on the ground floor of D'Amour Library in Room G-9 next to the TV Studio and across the hall from the G-26 computer classroom. Educational Technology's email address is email@example.com
Video Tutorials for Students
- What is Kodiak? (5:15)
- Logging In and Password Help (4:35)
- Finding Your Courses - The My Courses Widget (6:35)
- Use your WNE email account! (4:09)
- Basic Navigation (7:55)
- Change your Profile Photo (2:49)
- Set up your Notifications (4:21)
- Course Content (5:33)
- Using the Assignments tool (3:32)
- Using the Discussions tool (8:37)
- Navigate the Quiz tool (2:32)
- Take a Quiz (4:10)
- Why can't I access a Quiz? (3:43)
- Reviewing your Grades (2:10)